With headquarters located in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii, DeconGel is proud of its diverse, multicultural team of dedicated researchers, developers and excellent sales and marketing divisions.
Taking great pride in being an environmental steward, the team at DeconGel is passionate about overcoming environmental decontamination challenges of any size, safely and effectively. Constantly innovating new decontamination products that have been utilized both nationally and internationally, DeconGel offers individuals the opportunity to build a valuable, interesting and rewarding career in a clean, beautiful environment.
Cellular Bioengineering, Inc. (CBI) of Honolulu, Hawaii is looking for a Technical Sales Representative for CBI Polymers, a division of CBI, located in Honolulu, Hawaii. This position is available immediately and will be based on the Mainland, preferably on the East Coast; will be responsible for technical sales for the DeconGel business (www.decongel.com); and will report directly to the General Manager of CBI Polymers.
The main responsibility of the Field Technical Sales Representative will be to drive sales for the DeconGel product line. This includes finding, developing, and managing new revenue opportunities as well as supporting existing customers and sales partners in the nuclear and hazardous chemicals market.
This person will work closely with the marketing and technical teams of CBI Polymers, providing key end-user feedback to assist with market research efforts and ongoing product development. Another essential function is to assist the team in implementing the necessary infrastructure to successfully commercialize the product as it continues to gain market share and aggressively grow revenues.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
5 years or more experience in a technical sales position, with a proven track record of consistently
meeting and exceeding revenue objectives.
- Success in managing and supporting customers, sales partners and technical alliances.
Strong technical background with the ability to provide on-site product demonstrations and product education.
- Willingness to travel is a must; travel requirements are projected to be at least 50%. This will include travel to marketing events such as tradeshows and regional user groups, as well as customer and partner sites.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication abilities (oral as well as written) in order to work effectively with a broad range of personnel at customer and partner organizations and within our own company.
- Must work well in an entrepreneurial environment and be goal oriented and self-driven to acquire new knowledge.
- Experience and knowledge in the nuclear industry (specifically commercial nuclear power plants, decontamination and decommissioning facilities, and service organizations that support this industry) is strongly preferred.
- BA or BS required.
- Expert and self-sufficient PC or Mac user, fully proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), email and calendaring applications (e.g. Outlook, Mail). Proficiency in remote working environments such as Skype and WebEx is preferable.